Consider making a donation to our scholarship fund to help a child/family access our services. You can specify if you'd like it to be applied toward a certain child's account or a particular child profile (ASD/ ADHD). Or, you can make a general donation to be used toward staff professional development, consumables or a wish list item for our center. These donations benefit all of the children who come to The Whole Child, Inc.
The mission of The Whole Child, Inc. is to support the healthy (cognitive, social/emotional, physical) development of children and to empower their families through education, opportunity, coaching, and advocacy.
We are dedicated to empowering the youth of our community with the broad skills needed to live a happy life in today's world. These skills include: communication, social/emotional, self-advocacy, sensory-motor, student & organization skills, human relations and health knowledge.
Ways we support the healthy development of children & empower families:
- Social Skill Groups & Social Coaching (ages 4-17)
- Young Child Social Coaching (ages 3-5 provided at daycare)
- Parenting and Family Coaching
- Specialized Tutoring including Executive Function Support
- Art Experiences: all ages and abilities
- Educational Consultation & Advocacy
- Parenting & Development Consults
- Collaboration with Pediatricians, Schools, Daycare Providers, Behavioral Health Specialists
The Whole Child, Inc. is a non-profit organization and shall operate exclusively for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future Federal tax code.